Best Power Rack Reviews And Buying Guide of 2017
A sturdy power rack is very efficient for home gyms as well as safety and chances of accidents is very minimal if any. It will help individuals build muscle and become stronger without having to use machinery.
However, choosing the best power rack can be difficult because there are many power racks available on the market . They are different about designs, size and features. Without the right knowledge about them, you probably make the wrong purchase and this will affect to the time, effort and your money, as well as your safety.
Therefore in this site, we provide you with the all most information necessary about types of power racks and the obvious reviews on each of products, by the way you can easily decide to purchase the best for you.
Top Rated Best Power Racks on the Market 2017
44 x 82 x 46''
Effective and Safe Power Rack
48 x 83 x 48"
Best Choice for Home Gym
53 x 44 x 64"
Best Power Rack with Lat Pull Down
Factors to Consider When Find The Best Power Rack
Before making any purchases and settling down for a given brand and type of power rack, the following are factors to consider to help you pick the best one for you.
- Fitting of the rack is important
Fitting is not only about the availability of space but also about storage. You must consider your available space as they come in different sizes.
- Consider the accessories it comes with
The best one will come with a number of accessories and those that are average will come with a few as the low ranked may not have any accessories at all.
- Consider size
This is in relevance to you as an individual. A short and a tall guy cannot use the same size of power rack. In this, you will be looking at the depth (this is the space between uprights), height and the width (the opening allowance).
- Is it adjustable?
This is looking at the simplicity of adjusting your power rack. It should not be difficult to do so if it is of quality. This feature also makes it easy to use.
- Some power racks come with a stabilizer bar
Though it serves a purpose it may get in your way during exercise. Ensure that it removable to prevent this concern.
Top 3 Picks for Best Power Rack Reviews
It seeks to help individuals who are looking to stay physically fit to do so while ensuring that they do so while considering the aspect of safety.
It comes with the following features to position it as one of the best budget power racks
- Has a wide walk-in design. This helps weightlifters to make the best of their session as they have enough room to make side to side movement.
- It serves more than one purpose including squats, inclined presses, flat bench as well as shoulder shrugs. This will help you work all your muscles just right.
- It measures 44W X 82H X 46D inches which allows for a majority of individuals to use so you do not have to purchase a different power rack for different household numbers.
- It comes with a ten year frame warranty. This is more than enough time to get you to use it. The perception is that the brand is certain of their product in the market no matter who is using it.
- It also comes with 2 heat-tempered liftoffs and 2 saber style safety rods to ensure that you not only exercise effectively but also safely.
“Great rack, great price!” – This is the Best Power Rack for Your Home Gym that aims at allowing individuals work out while at the same time allowing them perform squats, powerlifting, military press, bench press, curls and shrugs.
It also promotes efficiency and safety. According to users, it is very sturdy with a great structure that is very affordable. The following features have made it stand out in the market.
- It is made of heavy duty steel allowing for heavy weight lifting of a capacity of 800 lbs. This feature also makes it last longer.
- It comes with a 1” round solid steel safety pins. This boosts the aspect of safety.
- To also increase on safety, it comes with a lock-on design and is chrome plated.
- It makes adjustment easy and provides for 28 holes each two inches apart. This power rack weights about 137 lbs.
- It comes with the greatest workout space while at the same time comes with accessories for it such as weight holder attachments and dip attachments.
This is the best Valor Power Rack and also has been ranked one of the best power cage with lat pull down attachment.
It is made of 12-gauge steel with a 2X2 inch frame providing for durability and strength to hold it in position. Its frame has a three year warranty while its cable has a two year warranty. Other key features that have helped it gain popularity in the market include:
- It comes with four plate storage pegs each holding about 8inches.
- It comes with another four support bars that are adjustable and are also made of steel.
- In an effort to ensure safety, it comes with two solid steel squat bars.
- It has 17 positions for supporting bars which vary in their height. This is between 17.5 inches to 68 inches.
- It has a lat pull station that has a plate loading carriage. This is complete with top lat pull and a bottom row pull.
- Once assembled, it stands on 63.5inches X 55 inches X 85.5 inches.
3 Accessories should go with Power Rack
The power rack can be accompanied by more equipment so you can meet your objectives. In an effort to effectively exercise at home despite owning a power rack, it is advisable that you also include other exercise equipment. Below are the best accessories that will boost your power rack workout routines.
Barbells are designed to help increase strength. Although they are small in size, they come with weights that you lift to exercise your muscles. Barbell bars are therefore the difference between the two weights.
Barbells are adjustable in a manner that you can increase or reduce the size of the barbell bar to suit your set objectives. Lifting can be done either with your hand, hands or feet. They are easily portable and efficient.
Weight plates are the equipment that individuals place at the end of bars to help them lift weight. They are normally different in size and weight and are used to help individuals increase their strength.
Depending on your level of experience and strength, choosing the weight of the weights may vary from one individual to another.
Ensure that they are adjustable to help individuals create a balance when placing them on the bar. Many are replaceable in that you can start with lighter weights and close in the gap by adding more weight. This is the ideal equipment to increase your strength and remain healthy.
Adjustable weight bench
A weight bench is suitable for individuals who prefer lying on their backs to lift weights. The bench offers an ideal position for weight lifters and even amateurs looking to get started.
You can also use it with a power rack when lifting weights as this combination is safer with the safety pegs on the power rack. Its added advantage is its ability to adjust so it suits a given exercise and ensures your comfort.
The best accessories for power rack should be in line to the possible workout routines offered by a power rack. The above accessories go hand in hand with the workout routines and you have a guarantee that with this combination, you will be on your way to physical fitness and health.
Best Attachments for Power Rack
When looking to purchase a power rack, it is important that you seek one that comes with a number of attachments or one that can be accessorized. This will expand on the number of exercises you can perform and they are more effective. Parts of these are attachments for your power rack. Just to mention but a few of the best attachments, the following top the charts in the market.
- Extra spot pins
- Dip attachments
- Chin bar
- Chain storage
- J- hooks
Top 3 Power Rack Exercises
A good power rack allows for a number of exercises. The following will give you the best results.
This helps you to get your entire body in a workout session. If you are looking to maximize on the potential of your power rack, squats are a great way of working out.
This is ideal for bodybuilders as it helps them to exercise their torso. It helps build muscle mass without the need of engaging a spotter due to the availability of safety pins.
A power rack will help you target your upper section of the body including the chest, triceps and the shoulders just as the name suggests. You have the option of either standing or sitting to exercise with a power rack.
These are the main exercises that were designed to work with every great power rack. There are however other exercises such as dips, deadlift and pull ups and many more. You can read more in this article about Top 4 Power Rack Exercises
Making Your Decide Right Now
A good power rack is the right choice. It give you strength and safety in workout. We have help you to research power racks on the market and everything has been narrowed down to the best three. These are the best power racks in the market are as mentioned above. Reviews from their users provide positive results and this is more reason for you to get one to use at home as well as get one for your gym.